Friday 6 November 2015

The Thunder Strikes Back [Network]

Another monthly update, and it's possibly even smaller than last month. Again, the theme is Star Wars, as the new Battlefront finally releases. I'll be getting a review up for it as soon as, and possibly even getting a few video highlight reels up. Of course, not before another from Pandemic's Battlefront 2.
Just like with Pandemic's Battlefront 1, I'll be doing a special highlight reel video for the second one that shows off the game for it's tenth anniversary [which will be closer to it's date this time]. Again it will be split between two parts, and possibly even a third considering the amount of modes added to the second. It's possible that a special Battlefront retrospective will be added as a blog post here for that as well.
In terms of other content, I'm keeping things close at hand. Nothing new to report on CDS Media, except that I am seriously in need of a boost in terms of keeping updating it. The one thing I am not going to do though, is quit it.
In the mean time, I'll continue gaming and continue animating. That's all for now.